We offer morning field trips Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 9:00-11:30 AM, including time for lunch. Field trips are scheduled September 11 through November 1.
Field trips include:
- Two hands on, educational stations: This year, we are focusing on stages of plant growth and the technology behind growing our corn maze.
- Problem solving in the corn maze. There is also a soybean maze for younger kids.
- Free time to explore and climb in our play area. This includes our newly revamped 200-foot slide, a giant straw ‘mountain,’ and pea gravel sensory play.
- Games including nine square (great for groups!), pumpkin checkers and tic tac toe, tetherball, corn hole and Giant Jenga.
- Use of our new luxury restroom trailer with running water and wagons for transporting lunches & pumpkins.
- A mini pumpkin for each student to take home.
- Time for lunch in our picnic area.
- $6 per student and adult
- Free admission for one teacher and one aide per class
- Free admission for bus drivers
- $1 add on per student for cold water bottles
- A minimum of 25 people, including adults and children
- One adult chaperone per 4 children
- Payment by check or cash for the entire group is due on the day of the visit
- Bring bottled water for the children on hot days. We do not have a water fountain. If you prefer, we offer a $1 per student add on for cold bottled water.
Suggestions for Your Visit:
- Teachers may find it helpful to bring a large tote bag to transport all of the pumpkins, especially for preschool children.
- The field trip will be outside. Please, make sure all students wear appropriate clothing and shoes they don’t mind getting a little dirty. We will cancel 24 hours in advance in the likelihood of rain.
Make checks payable to Oak Hill Farm.
You may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-790-3297.
$8 per person
2 & under are free
Admission includes the corn maze, soybean maze, and activity zone and hay rides.
No admission to shop the pumpkin & decor area